I offer customised tuition on either a one-to-one basis or for small groups (up to a maximum of 6). Sessions can be from one hour to a whole day (or more) and can be field-based photography sessions or indoor technical tuition, or even a mixture of the two.
The sessions will always be tailored to your needs, but examples of some of the topics that can be covered include;
- Photography basics (exposure, aperture, shutter speed etc.)
- Using aperture or shutter priority modes for more creative control
- Focussing techniques (including hyperfocal)
- Image workflow and RAW file processing in Adobe Lightroom
- Image editing in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
Modern cameras and computer software can be daunting in their complexity, and many people need a little help to get the most from their photography.
Please contact me for more details (including rates), or to discuss your requirements.