GDPR – General Data Protection Regulations
(1) The data I collect
Data collected other than that indicated in Cookies:
- Your name, address, email address, and telephone number should you choose to provide it is collected only in order to fulfil orders placed by you on this website.
- Your name and email address is collected when you use the Contact Form to contact me. You may optionally provide a telephone number if you wish to be contacted by telephone. By contacting me you give explicit consent for this information to be used to contact you.
- No information is shared with third parties for the purpose of marketing. Your name and address may be provided to third party couriers only for the purpose of delivering orders placed with us, which you give explicit consent to by placing an order.
- This website does not collect email lists for the purpose of Newsletters or email marketing. If and when it does you will have the opportunity to opt in.
A cookie is a small file of information stored on your computer or other browsing device that is used to track your use of this website.
My website may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Session cookies are used to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of items in your shopping basket; prevent fraud and increase website security. Persistent cookies are used to: enable my website to recognise you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of my website. No personal information is collected that will identify you as an individual.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please be aware that declining cookies may affect your use of this website, including your ability to place an order.
(3) Secure payment
All financial transactions on my website are handled through the payment services provider, PayPal. My website shares information with PayPal only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via my website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- to the extent required by law.
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
(5) Security of your personal information
- in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
I am committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure and I will take all reasonable steps to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
My website is hosted by ClikPic, who provide websites for hundreds of photographers and have an excellent reputation.
(6) Your rights
You have the right to;
- request a report of any personal information I hold about you (subject to appropriate evidence of your identity).
- ask me to correct any information that I hold about you if you believe it is inaccurate.
- ask me to delete any personal information I hold about you.
(7) Third party websites
- opt in (or subsequently opt out) to receive marketing communications if I use them in the future.
My website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.